What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A series of high-energy suspension revolution workout videos that will teach you how to get ripped abs
- Learn Dan’s closely guarded secrets that have helped thousands of people get ripped abs
- Find out why conventional weight training is holding you back from burning fat
- With over 2,000 fat-burning reps and 20 weeks of workout videos
- With 191 amazing never-seen-before suspension exercises
- Discover the problem with other workout programs
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Suspension Revolution 2.0 scores 79.65/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.suspensionrevolution.com/version-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: suspensionrevolution.com you’ll also be taken through to suspensionrevolution.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)